Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Did you miss me?

Probably not eh? Any how, after a two month sabbatical I'm back on the water. I just spent the last two weekends up at Neah Bay. I now have a freezer full of delicious white flesh fish! I finally found the lingcod hole of my dreams. I made it out to Skageway rocks on the Ocean side of Tatoosh island. I found limits every time I hit it. We had good weather the first three times, but yesterday was terrible. I not ashamed to admit that I got seasick and did a little chumming. You would too if you where being tossed around in 14' swells. We saw lots of wild life including three grey whales, sea otters and eagles. I tried to get a picture of a sea otter but it came out looking like a bad loch ness picture.

Enjoy the pics!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home