Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hello October

My favorite month of the year is here! Let October fest begin!!!!!!

Fished the Snohomish today with great results. I hooked around twelve fish and landed three. Why did I have such a hard time getting the fish to the bank? I was using six pound leader and twelve main line. Nuff said? Any how I did my best on drift fishing corkies. I spent the whole day on the Snohomish at Bob Hierman park. Tons of fish jumping, just pure fun.

Next week is my annual pilgrimage to the Vedder river. We are going to try to hit some hog white kings. I'll post my results when I get back. Tomorrow I'm heading back to the snohomish if tonight's rain doesn't blow it out, if so I go up to the Wallace. So much fishing to do so little time. Did I mention I love October?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home